How is this possible?
Our affordable websites project is welcoming all local businesses! We believe that even with a small marketing budget your business can grow significantly. Your online presence is one of the most important aspects of your marketing strategy, to achieve a professional presence and get your business the attention it deserves.
Our experience in building websites over the last 15 years has made us quite effective. We have developed a step-by-step plan to make this process as straightforward as possible for you and your team. You will be guided by a well-documented, step-by-step plan to get your business online in no time! We are committed to giving you the best fitting and most functional website.
OK, so how does this work?
Let us know your preferences
You will receive a short list from us with a couple of questions. The questions range from:
- Examples of your favorite websites
- Your chosen color scheme. You can choose two in total to keep it simple
- Your chosen fonts. If you don’t have that yet we redirect you to copyright-free font libraries
What can you expect in return?
After we receive your list, we will determine your web design preferences and go to work. What follows next?
- We design two websites that we think match your vision. We showcase a presentation with the options we have in mind.
- The proposed designs include stock images that represent your industry.
- We utilize your preferred colors and fonts so you get a good idea of how it will look on the new website.
- In this step, we can make edits to the design if you have ideas in this design process.
- You will receive another list of the required content.
The content part of your project
We have now approved the website design and move on to the next step, your content. We keep this step as clear as possible. We request the following content based on the design you choose:
- We let you know the number of images we need. High-resolution images are always preferred.
- The blocks of textual content. Based on the design, we need textual content. If you have this ready, great! But if you don’t, then you need to write your company’s biography. Write something for ‘About us’ ‘Services,’ and ‘Contact’. Aim for between 100 and 300 words per page.
- Then we need to fill in the headers which represent your business.
Get started today!
eCommerce - We offer separate services
This list is not included but, we are more than happy to assist you in finding the right solutions.