How can this be possible?
Our affordable websites project is welcoming all local businesses! We believe that even with a small marketing budget your business can grow significantly. Your online presence is one of the most important aspects of your marketing strategy, to achieve a professional presence and give your business the attention it deserves.
Our experience in building websites over the last 15 years made us quite productive. We have developed a step-by-step plan to make this process as easy as can get for you and your team. You will be guided by a well-documented, step-by-step plan to get your business online in no-time! We are committed giving you the best fitting and functional website your business deserves.
OK, so how does this work?
Let us know your preferences
You will receive a shortlist from us with a couple of questions. The questions range from:
- your favorite website in your industry. (or any of your favorite websites) website
- Your favorite color scheme. You can choose 2 in total to keep it easy
- Your companies fonts, or when you don’t have that yet, we redirect you to copyright-free font libraries
What can you expect in return?
After we received your list we will determine what your preferences in web design are and go to work. What follows next?
- We design 2 websites which we think fits your company best. we will showcase a presentation with the options we have in mind.
- The proposed designs include stock images that represent your industry.
- We will utilize your preferred colors and fonts so you get a good idea of how it will look on the new website.
- In this step, we can make edits to the design if you have ideas in this design process.
- You will receive another list of the needed content.
The content part of your project
We have now approved the website design and move on to the next step, your content. We like to make this step clear for you because this is often not the easiest part. We request the following content based on the design we choose:
- We let you know how many images, and in what resolution we need the images. High-resolution images are always preferred.
- The blocks of textual content. Based on the design, we need textual content. If you have this ready, great! But if you don’t, then you need to write your companies biography. Write something ‘About us’ ‘Services’ ‘Contact’. Aim between 100 and 300 words per page.
- Then we need to fill in the headers which represent your business.
Get started today!
Easy content editing with Elementor
Multiple template proposal
Mobile & Tablet friendly
Social Media Integration
Your own colour scheme
eCommerce - We offer separate services
This list is not included but, we are more than happy to assist you in finding the right solutions.